Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

Sakata Apero Tomato, Basil and Cream Cheese Rice Snacks

Now, admittedly I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to these rice snack things. To me they're always tasted a bit bland and lifeless.. somewhat like eating styrofoam.

Well, I got a box for the bah humbug holiday yesterday...which isn't so bad, because they're not something I'm likely to buy without trying first. I got the Sakata Apero Tomato, Basil and Cream Cheese Gourmet Rice Snacks.

Here's a picture of the box:



And here's a slightly blurry picture of one of the snacky things:



And the taste? Somewhat tasty for the first few... but the taste peters out a little and then it just tastes like styrofoam again. So I'm assuming they would go FANTASTICALLY with some dip or other.

I might see what other flavours there are...

And that annoying Sakata ad is stuck in my head now. Boo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a box of those for Xmas, they are rubbish.

8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home