Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Exploding Computer Parts

I can't say that this is a promising thing, because frankly, it pissed me off when it happened. However.. the power supply in my main PC fried itself yesterday (complete with tasty electrical burning smell), so I'm on my laptop until I can get a new one.

"What exactly does this mean for TFP?", I hear you asking. Well, it could mean one of two things.

1: I get so bored I start posting stuff again

Or

2: I get so bored I don't bother posting stuff for a while, which wouldn't make much difference at the moment, ANYway.

Regardless, I'm out a power supply until I can get a new one, which might not be for a couple of weeks, yet. Believe me, this bothers me more than it bothers you, as all my music and games are on my PC.. and the DVD player on my laptop is decidedly dodgy. This might give me a chance to start reading the books I picked up months ago in Perth, who knows.

ALL I KNOW IS I'M PISSED OFF ABOUT IT!

Anyway, c'est la guerre...

Yours,

~Frostilicus~

1 Comments:

Blogger Itzcoliuhqui said...

Aww!

Take comfort in the knowledge that it is inevitable that you will get your computer back online again.

Until then, do chew on the delicious books of untimely goodness!

*BEARHUGS*

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home