Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Cats and Dead Plants

So a few days ago I took some pictures of the cat, who has been lazy as fuck the last week or so... he's been sleeping a LOT during the day, so we figure he's been out tarting around the neighbourhood at night... which is funny, cuz kitty has no balls :P Nevertheless, he has been giving up some of the most adorable poses while sleeping...







Kitty also likes to sprawl out!



Kitty also decided to play doormat one evening...and thankfully, he stayed in the same spot while i took the photo! Usually he moves before I can snap the picture... lol



Here is a shot of my (assumingly) dead succulent. I WAS watering the damn thing, but it looked like it was starting to die. So, I just left it be, and now it's a shrivelled monument to its once formerly succulent glory.



And...here are the sandals I got today from K-Mart... wow, life is exciting at the moment, ain't it...non-stop thrills a minute :P



Thanks for tuning into this belated update of The Frostilicus Perspective. Toodle-oo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home