Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

Alphabet (Or, Frostilicus Is Bored)

Accent: Proper Australian. Not boganish, and not as snooty as Alexander Downer.

Booze: Vodka, preferably in the form of Pulse Vodka. (vodka + guarana + soda)

Chore I hate: Washing up... especially roast dishes....ugh.

Dog or cat: kittens! *meow*

Essential electronics: nokia 3220 mobile phone, canon powershot A510 digital camera, Toshiba Satellite laptop... and my PC when i get it going again!

Favourite cologne(s): erm.. Lynx Anti-Hangover ... it's not too blokey and doesn't smell like a fake-ass flower stall, either.

Gold or silver: Silver... I find gold makes you look cheap... Like a hooker or some tryhard homie.

Hometown: Perth, Western Australia. Lived there 22 years, then branched out and moved to Sunny, humid Brisbane.

Insomnia: That, combined with sleep apnea...

Job title: Satirical Writer and Hobby Photographer for The Frostilicus Perspective. :P

Kids: I've been told I'm smart for not having them. My housemate's 5 year old daughter is a sweetie, though...unlike her brother.

Living arrangements: In a roughly 2.5m x 3.5m weatherboard box that is part of a 3 bedroom house... There's no screen on the window, except for the one I rigged up myself out of 2 dissected mozzie nets and a shitload of gaffa tape (is there anything it won't do?) ... but my desk, bed and fan are in here, so all is good.

Music: Anything that isn't country music. Sorry, but if you think that you're faux Texan accent whining about how you're an alcoholic, or struggling to make a living on a drought stricken farm in the back woods of NSW... HERE'S 40 CENTS, GO CALL LIFELINE. They're paid to give a shit, and I'd much rather listen to the Scissor Sisters...

Number of sexual partners: and make myself look like a loser? I think NOT!

Overnight hospital stays: none that I know of, not after when I was born, anyway.

Phobias: Fear of Heights, and Paralysing Arachnophobia.

Quote: "For 55 bucks they'd better be scraping that cheese out of Paris Hilton's pants." - A comment on a blog post about some guy who was slugged US$55 for MACARONI AND CHEESE. The reason it was such a high cost? It was sprinkled with truffle shavings.

Religion: Practice whatever you want, I frankly don't care... but if you come to my door with your copies of The Watchtower, or a plastered on smile and an overly sunny disposition, please don't be shocked when I give you the finger, fold my arms across my chest and tell you in no uncertain terms to FUCK OFF before I slaughter YOU and offer you up as a Satanic sacrifice. I will say this with as cheery a smile on my face as possible.

Siblings: Nope, I'm one of a kind.

Time I wake up: Anywhere from 5-7ish in the am.

Unusual talent or skill: The ability to give obscure factoids of information about a subject that I may be prodded about, from memory.. and if I'm not sure, I can google for it just as quick.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussel sprouts. Little cabbages they AIN'T, and they are fucking revolting.

Worst habit: I have a bad habit of putting things off. And putting things off. And Putting things off...

X-rays: Had x-rays when I put my back out at the beginning of 2004. Should really go and get my ankle x-rayed seeing as I sprained it in the beginning of the following year and it hasn't been the same since.

Yummy foods I make: I didn't get any complaints when I made my mother's spaghetti recipe...

Zodiac sign: That would be classified information. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home