Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Trippy Weatherish Photos

The last three days has been hot as shit in Brisbane, and coupled with bushfires that we have been having... it made for some interesting pictures both last night and this morning.


This was last night's sunset... and I think it's probably one of the best pictures I've ever taken...

And this morning, I woke up to the light being a very strange orange colour. This led to me taking the following photographs:









The third picture was shot with automatic camera settings, the rest were shot with different shutter times set (from 1/400 to 1/1000). I love the manual mode on my camera! :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Itzcoliuhqui said...

NOICE!

No UFOs though.

*Chews on blog*

Mmmm... sunshine dust...

1:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home