Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

First Storm Of The Year

...And guess who had their camera handy? This storm was in Tuesday night, and started about 10-ish, so I wh0red my camera's movie mode for all it was worth (or, more precisely, until the batteries died)...

You can download it here: 3rd January '06 (Megaupload file, *LARGE* file, 50mb. Same deal as the other one, click the link, wait for the "links" window to come down, click the X on the mini window and the download button is underneath.)

Now, before anyone complains, the file is about 35-40 minutes long. As such the file is as large as it is, because, trust me, if I made it any smaller, the quality would be lousy and it wouldn't be as enjoyable. Those of you on dial-up...what can I say? I've been in your position and I know it sucks downloading huge files. I'll just pull smartass and say SUCK IT UP and get broadband! *Muhahaha*. You shouldn't need anything special to play the file, it will play in Windows Media Player and is a .wmv file. The "commentary" is provided by myself and my housemate, and it's just inane rambling shit, so you can ignore most of it, but the bit with the cigarette was kinda funny! This clip has a new feature....subtitles! (Ok, so I'm still muddling through Windows Movie Maker.)

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooFuckingHoo!

That was great! Love it! STORMIES!

Those purple clouds/lightning remind me of my Midian CD cover...

And the credits at the end were cute! Go the subtitles!

All in all, I give this movie, 5 pineapples!

And the dish ran away with the spoon!

The End.

1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home