Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

Boxing Day Fry-Up

Deciding to have a bit of a fry-up for my Boxing Day breakfast, I made use of what was left of my Xmas dinner as well as some mushrooms that were just begging to be cooked. I fried it up in some butter and olive oil....yes i know not entirely healthy, but oh well, who really decides to be healthy at Christmas?

Anyhoo, here 'tis cooking:



And here it is in all it's cooked goodness...



Mmmm... Tasty! I added a bit of ham and cut the potatoes into smaller pieces so they would cook through, and it was basically slow-cooked so everything had time to brown nicely. I'm particular with mushrooms, I like to cook them in butter so they are sweet and tasty ;)

Enjoy!

~Frostilicus~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMM!

DELISH!

*Steals*

*Runs far away*

WHEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee...

4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home