Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Holy Shit, Obi-Wan!

This is without a doubt, one of the coolest and biggest Star Wars LEGO models I have ever seen.

It is the Republic Gunship from the opening scene of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith. It was built by Erik Varszegi, a Master LEGO Builder, and it was built for the Star Wars Celebration III. It is currently selling on Ebay and the bids are currently up to just over $31,000 US.

In Frostilicus' humble opinion, this is FUCKING AWESOME! Being the Star Wars geek that I am, I've got little SW LEGO models everywhere (and some I haven't even put together yet), but the biggest one I've got is Luke's X-Wing from The Empire Strikes Back. Even though I badly wanted the huge Millenium Falcon and the huge AT-AT Walker, I never got them due to lack of space (and cash). This, though is impressive due to the fact that it's a designed model and not one that's been put together from a kit. The "10 foot tall Yoda Model" that Erik goes on about was actually displayed here in Brisbane last year sometime (if I remember rightly), but I never took part in it.

Well, that's my Geekiness post for the day... now where did I leave my Lightsaber...?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIING!
FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!

Bahahahaha!

You have little SW lego models everywhere...

How cute is that?!

Hey I'm not paying it out!

That is alot O' Lego! I still say it'd be comfy to curl up on...

*Does the lightsabery thing*

*Escapes to wreak Sithy havock*

2:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home