Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

Sex, in Fruit Form.

(No, this isn't a post about fucking a watermelon. Whatever gets YOU off, that's fine, but this post is about non-sexual escapades involving fruit.)

I took yet another trip to the shops today, while I was there I remembered I'd forgotten to get something out of the freezer for dinner, so I picked up a rather scrummy looking lamb steak, marinated with rosemary and honey and a couple of other things. While walking past the fruit aisle, I thought some fruit would be nice in this stiflingly awful heatwave we are experiencing. Mangoes? No, not in the mood for mango. Apples, Nectarines, Apricots... Nope. Pineapple?

Now I haven't had fresh pineapple in years. And the last time I had it, well it wasn't the best tasting pineapple I've had. So I picked up a little leaflet which was a short How-To on how to slice and dice your pineapple. It looked to be pretty easy, so I decided to get one. I picked up a medium (I guess, not being an authority on pineapple size) and put it into my carry basket. I picked up a couple of other items before heading home.

Oh, while I was on my way to the shops, I passed a group of born-again preacher types... A couple and their young children. (Under 6, at least). Daddy preacher, in his plain looking blue long sleeved shirt and wide brim hat, chose to be friendly and say "good morning" to me. Funny how his smile faded as I just glared at him and kept walking, shaking my head as I went. I saw teh exact same guy on the way back, revelling in the air-conditioned comfort of someone's 4 Wheel Drive truck. He looked at me again, and I again just shook my head and kept going. I hope he comes to my door... I'd love to tell him to fuck off! :D

And the pineapple? Sweet and juicy... *drools* ....yummy! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMM...Pineapples...

They remind me of me! The spiky-ness of it all...

I love the jooce, but the whole thing is just so appealing. We even have the 'Big Pineapple' here on the coast. It's a whole tourist thing. You buy all sorts on pineapple related and non-pineapple related crap there. But I will say, their parfaits are great...

*Has visions of someone trying to fuck a pineapple*

.........

Haha, Woo! Go you! Shoulda kicked the preacher types in the shins. Battered them with a pineapple! The snivelling bastards....

PINEAPPLE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home