Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Friday's Semi-Rant

Man, it must be the weather or something that seems to be pissing me off constantly... I went to the shops again today, for some fruit juice and some long-life milk (which I finally found, in the tea and coffee aisle, which I go down very frequently..go figure). There was yet another hold-up at the checkout (no, not the guns and ammo type), some old lady (it's ALWAYS the old people) had an item that wouldn't scan, so she trotted off to get the price. Meanwhile, I'm rolling my eyes thinking "oh God, not again!". It doesn't take as long as I expected it to, the old lady was kinda springy on her feet.

I saw some chick who had about 6 or 7 tattoos on her, one of which was a nice looking back piece...I don't remember exactly what it was, but it looked really good. I complimented her on it, and she gave me a pissed off "what the fuck are you looking at" look, and I just thought.. if someone was going to compliment me on a cool tattoo that I had, the least I would do is say thanks. But no, I didn't even get a thank you, nor even a smile. Rude bitch.

So anyway, it was slightly less painful than yesterday's effort, which is rather refreshing.

'Til next rant,

~Frostilicus~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A whore I say! Thats what you need scalding hot water for...

Wheeeeee! old ladies with springs!

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home