Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Fruity Toilet Bags and Noodle Glop

Because I have an upcoming journey to take, I decided to get myself a bag for toothbrush, hair gel and whatnot, so I went off in search of a smallish bag to put these items in, and ended up with this gaudy piece of luggage trash:



There was also a pink one, but this one looked a little less obvious.

And yesterday for lunch I made something very strange and no doubt I will not be eating it again because, although slightly tasty, it just didn't sit right:



2 minute noodles with parmesan, basil and mayonnaise.. oh and garlic too. Herby, but rancid. *screws up nose*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute bag!

AND GLOP!

...Is that sand on your glop Fwosty?...

O yeah, gotta take the gel. I couldn't live without it!

9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home