Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Pics From Brisbane

I went to Brisbane the other day to get my left eyebrow repierced. It was a bit of a cloudy day, and this time, I took my digital camera and took some snaps on the train on the way home. But anyway, first, here's the new addition to my metal-head!



It looks a bit bulgy, because it's been pierced under the original scar tissue. I then went and did a bit of meandering around, before heading for Starbucks to get something to drink before getting on the train home. I had a Banana Cream Frappucino, which was actually pretty damn good.



Mmmm... fruity. And yes I gave them "Frosty" as a name! I started taking pics on the train, so yeah some of these are "action" shots.



Roma Street Station, well, part of it, anyway. I think it's part of the older station that isn't used that much anymore.



This is the William Jolly Bridge that can be viewed from the railway bridge which crosses the Brisbane River. (Click linkage for more information, although short, on the bridge)

And this is an expensive looking boat that I snapped...



I bet the occupants of said boat were having a grand olde time. Right across the river on the south side is the Paul's/Parmalat Dairy, which looks kind of industrial, but churns (pun intended) out all sorts of dairy goodies on a daily basis.



Just past that there's a fish market called Gambaro's, which I've never been to, but probably does some good business, because it looks like they have been there a long time.



The next station on the line was South Brisbane, and the seating I took a picture of had no one on them, which was probably a good thing. The colour scheme of the place is a sickening combination of orange and pink...



And the last picture taken was a flyby of the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, or QPAC for short.



Appypolylogies for not updating in soooo long... But the weather has been crystal clear, except for rain all weekend, but no storms, so no cool stormy-like pictures to be taken... blah. Will be lots to post though soon enough!

'Til then,

~Frostilicus~ ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOO!

PHOTIES!

*bearHugs*

An adventure and a half.

Performing arts center huh? I remember going to plays and things that they used to do in primary school. Great fun.

*Pokes dee eye bra*

I called them eyebras when I was teensy. What a... jolly... looking bride :P

That drinkable banana goodness looked extremely... Consumable...

I am off to bed! TIORD! WOO! *Runs around in coicles*

9:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home