Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Interesting Stuff

You'll have to forgive the lack of posts lately. The weather has been severely lacking in the storms department. It's been threatening to rain a lot, but there haven't been any interesting cloud formations to photograph either. Just lots of grey sky, which is, well, kinda boring. This morning I found this article linked on Digg.com, which I found interesting, due to the fact that a lot of the time, some people can't understand when I am being sarcastic in an IM conversation, unless I use that little sarcasti-smiley ":P", hehe. Someone in the comments on Digg said that keyboards need a sarcasm button, if there was a sarcasm button on my keyboard, it would be worn out within a week, I'm sure!

Anyhoo, for those of you who are forever running out of mobile phone credit, and need to send an sms, check out Intazar, they offer 30 free sms messages per day, and so far there doesn't seem to be a catch. (Only works in Australia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home