Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Belated Pictures and Commentary a la... Me!

Some of these pictures I've had on my phone for a month or two, but have only just taken them off the phone today.

The following pictures are of some humorous t-shirt slogans that I saw in K-mart...









(haha)



This one is so true, back when I was in Perth I was nearly mowed down by some fuckwit chatting away on their mobile phone... on a busy road in the middle of the city!











I also noticed some extreeeeeemely fucking TACKY jewellery in stock as well. Is it just me, or is fashion going backwards 20 freakin' years? I thought big, brightly coloured gaudy shit went out in the 80's. But anyway...





Now how's this for a strange, yet refreshing slogan for a pack of chips? "Showering you with taste and goodness!" Yeah, I'd be skeptical too. But Monsoon chips seem to think it's a flash idea for advertising...



Stay tuned for part 2! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home