Friday, November 25, 2005

 

Pink Skies

Took these pics last night (Thursday). I took the sunset pics from the front deck of my house, and took the other pics from the back deck, and the bathroom window.





It kinda sucks that there are trees in the way, but on the other hand they make for an interesting shadow to the pictures.

I forget how different the pictures look when I take them off my digital camera. The screen on the digital camera really doesn't do much justice to the pictures I'm taking. I was completely struck stupid by the vivid colour of these next 2 images, as they didn't look as deep on the camera screen.


This is the picture I took out of the bathroom window


And this is the one I took from the back deck (hence why the damn tree branches are in the way). For all these sky/cloud pictures I take, there are advantages and disadvantages to taking them from the decking. Advantages are obviously better height and more cloud in the picture, but the disadvantage is unfortunately that the area of deck is barely 1.5 square metres as it is, and my backyard unfortunately has a tree right next to the back deck, and the trees surrounding my neighbour's yard kinda cut the visibility as well. Hence why I took one of them from the bathroom window, there's a wider view from there, even though it looks quite silly taking pictures while standing in the bath... but oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home