Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

Clouds n Sunsets n Planes, Oh My!

Ah, having become a bit of a shutterbug lately, I tend to take a lot of pics of the sky...which is, of course, more exciting when there are clouds about.



This was the pseudo-storm that we had today. I say "pseudo-storm" because it LOOKED threatening on the radar, but turned out to be a lot of rain, wind and not much in the way of thunder and lightning.



The following pic I took last week sometime, I forget exactly when. But I thought it was interesting, and with my love of all things cloudy, I figured "why not".



This pic I took as the sun was starting to set.



This one kinda looks like those scenes in movies or cartoons when the heavens open and those bright lights come from above to make it look like some divine angel or being is talking to you...lol



Here's a sunset:



And last, but not least, here's a plane against the orange clouds that my housemate's little one said "take a pic of that!"



Until next time...

FrostilicusFrost.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Pokes dee clouds*
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Vanilla fairy floss in the sky!

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home