Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

Thursday Stumbling

Japanese culture and inventions are quite fascinating things. Whether it's something that seems outlandishly ridiculous, or something that makes a lot of sense, the products and ideas that the Japanese come up with have never failed to make me smile in amusement. So here's something from a Japanese website that I found to be rather charming:

The Handwritten Clock

Incidentally, I once saw an installation in the Art Gallery Of Western Australia that was a dark room with a "time bar" in the middle of it. The bar itself was a doublt sided digital display, green on one side, red on the other, and it displayed the time. If memory serves, it started at the year, then month, day, hour, minute, and several decimal places for the seconds. I'm pretty sure it was designed by some Japanese person, and in hindsight, I wish I'd paid more attention to it, as the memory of it is quite intriguing.

Here are some dumb criminals...

ASCII Star Wars is good for a geeky chuckle...

And from one of my favourites, here's an article about Corset Piercings and How To Do Them Properly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home