Sunday, November 27, 2005

 

Cameras and Such

For those of you interested in what kind of cameras I'm using to take pictures for this blog, read on!

My digital camera is a Canon Powershot A510. For those of you who can't be bothered reading through all that, I'll just tell you it's a 3.2 megapixal camera, with a 4x optical zoom lens, and takes pictures in JPEG format. I usually shoot my pictures at 1024x768, and it currently has a 512mb DSE SD Memory Card. This is the camera I use to take cloud pictures. To make the pictures easier and quicker to display, they are reduced to 75% of their original size using a popular graphics editing package.

The camera I've used to take most of the pictures of food items is the camera on my Nokia 3220 Mobile Phone. This takes pictures at 640x480 and they tend to be a bit grainier than the ones I take with my digital camera. But, it's handy for on the go pictures, and saves me lugging my camera everywhere, so I don't mind sacrificing a bit of quality picture-wise for portability.

Soak it up, camera geeks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheeeee!

Happy snaps!

I know nothing about cameras, but not to throw them into ponds...
They take nice picatoors anyhoo...

5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home