Thursday, October 25, 2007

 

alphabet shit a la october 2007

Accent: australian.... not as conceited sounding as whathisface downer, but intelligent, nonetheless

Booze: bulleit 9% bourbon and coke

Chore I hate: i fucking HATE doing the dishes.... especially roast dishes....

Dog or cat: kittens! *meow*

Essential electronics: uhm.... my pc.. (athlon 3200+ with 1gb RAM and 128mb video card (radeon)

Favourite cologne(s): lynx anti-hangover

Gold or silver: silver.... may be worth less than gold, but it looks better.

Hometown: perth, western australia....that's where i grew up.

Insomnia: yes.. combined with sleep apnea

Job title: satirical writer (sometimes) and artist (most of the time)

Kids: no thanks. i live with 2 and that's enough to put me off for life.

Living arrangements: In a roughly 2.5m x 3.5m weatherboard box that is part of a 3 bedroom house... There's no screen on the window, except for the one I rigged up myself out of 2 dissected mozzie nets and a shitload of gaffa tape (is there anything it won't do?) ... but my desk, bed and fan are in here, so all is good.

Music: anything except crappy "my dog died and my wife left me" country music

Number of sexual partners: yah right like im gonna answer that

Overnight hospital stays: none that I know of, not after when I was born, anyway.

Phobias: acrophobia, arachnophobis

Quote: "For 55 bucks they'd better be scraping that cheese out of Paris Hilton's pants." - A comment on a blog post about some guy who was slugged US$55 for MACARONI AND CHEESE. The reason it was such a high cost? It was sprinkled with truffle shavings. yeah can't really think of one to top that atm.

Religion: Practice whatever you want, I frankly don't care... but if you come to my door with your copies of The Watchtower, or a plastered on smile and an overly sunny disposition, please don't be shocked when I give you the finger, fold my arms across my chest and tell you in no uncertain terms to FUCK OFF before I slaughter YOU and offer you up as a Satanic sacrifice. I will say this with as cheery a smile on my face as possible.

Siblings: nope

Time I wake up: Anywhere from 5-8ish in the am unless i'm drunk/stoned in which case......later....lol

Unusual talent or skill: The ability to give obscure factoids of information about a subject that I may be prodded about, from memory.. and if I'm not sure, I can google for it just as quick.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussel sprouts. Little cabbages they AIN'T, and they are fucking revolting.

Worst habit: I have a bad habit of putting things off. And putting things off. And Putting things off...

X-rays: had x-rays and CT scans done in january 2007 for my back....meh same problem....whatever...oh.... BUT... i also had my ankle x-rayed cuz of when i badly sprained it in early 2005.....turns out there's no damage to the bone structure.... so guess it's just weak muscles..

Yummy foods I make: well, my housemates don't seem to give a fuck about my spaghetti anymore. apparently jar shit is better, cuz apart from teh 2 times i made my sauce, i haven't been asked to make it again.....well FUCK EM.... i know what's a decent spaghetti sauce...... and JAR SHIT AINT IT SO FUCK 'EM!

Zodiac sign: whatthefuckever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home