Thursday, September 20, 2007

 

Wow, 3 posts in one day.

As opposed to.. weeks or months without a single freakin' post. Yep. They've probably taken my blogger badge away, but I'll work to get it back.

I've done some housekeeping in the links and blogroll section... deleted a few that are sadly no more (such as sixthseal.com *sigh*) and added Much Ado About Sumthin! and Culture Strain, as well as a couple of web comics and deviantART. So feel free to browse on over and read.. Much Ado About Sumthin is full of laugh-your-arse-off funny anecdotes, and Culture Strain is great for taking the piss out of Australian culture.

I hope to return to photoblogging at some point, assuming that we get some freakin' rainstorms this summer. It's going to be bloody hot, though. Or maybe just shit I see in my travels.

Toodles, poodles.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't say it's gonna be too hot. I've only been in this neck of the woods for 3 months, so I'm yet to experience a Queensland summer.

If winter is anything to go by, summer will be about 70 degrees.

So, are you going to the Coolum Air Show, cough, I mean Kite Festival today?

9:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm right on the beach, so that's all good, huh? I dun mind the cool breeze, or dusk, but the afternoon sun shines directly into my non-air conditioned room [ blame the "It's too expensive to run" people ]. Once dusk comes, it cools down in no time.

Storms are great! Wouldn't mind seeing some free light show.

Re: kite show, you're missing out. It's got kites going all day, 15 minutes of fireworks and the RAAF acrobatic planes flying over for 5. Puts Riverfire to shame.

11:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Storm pics are great. We had a pretty poor one last night, with maybe 2 or 3 claps of thunder. I'm dying for something big, so I can go onto the roof and set up the tripod and get some good ole lightning bolts.

On the other hand, my Melbourne Storm are in the Grand Final! Yesssss.

Work was busy today. I missed the kites.

6:23 pm  
Blogger Bad Bob said...

I noticed your post on another blog, and I'll bet we are related. My great grandfather had 21 brothers...yes that's right 22 boys, no girls. It all started in New England, in the North Eastern part of the USA. I wondered if anyone ended up down under.

Greetings.

11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home