Friday, December 02, 2005

 

The Bag Experiment

Today I went to the shops to buy some Coke cans, because my housemate didn't ask me if I wanted any before she left to do the shopping this morning (say it with me... BITCH!). I took my satchel bag with me, cuz I figured it would be easier carrying the cans home in the bag, rather than having to carry the big bulky box. But then I thought to myself... "will 18 (or possibly 24) cans fit into my bag?



Here's the bag. It's basically a satchel/book bag I picked up from The Warehouse about 6 weeks ago. It's served me quite well, being that my usual backpack that I use (an army backpack) is full of books and I basically can't be bothered emptying it. Anyway, I needed a bit of a break from my desk, having spent 5 hours reformatting my goddamned computer and reinstalling Windows XP. (Fucker refused to play the game with me, 3 attempts later and I'm back online)

I guess I must have looked strange sitting outside coles and stuffing can after can from a 24 can pack of Coke into my bag...but no one laughed at me (dammit!) and no one decided to help either (probably a good thing). Anyway, I managed to cram them all in, with the exception of ONE. So I just stuck it in my pocket (my shorts have deep pockets), and carried the rest home. And I'd forgotten how heavy 24 cans of coke can be.

Here's my bag full of Coke...



You can't really tell, but there are 2 layers of cans.

And here's the 24 cans stacked up...



Mmmm... caffeine goodness ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee Fwosty.. Joo must WEEEEALLY like dee coke!

5:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home