Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Exploding Coke and Such...

After dinner, I was about to rinse off my plate, and noticed an exploded Coke can lying in the sink. I quizzed my housemate about it, wondering if she had left it in the freezer too long, and she said that no, she had dropped it downstairs. Apparently they don't make Coke cans as tough as they used to!



I also took some pics outside of the very clear skies...



(Actually I think I find sunsets more interesting when there are clouds!)

I also managed to snap a piccy of a passing airplane... I used 13x digital zoom (which I just figured out the other day how to turn it on, and I've had my cam for about 4-5 months now...can we say "DUH"?) so the image is a little fuzzy.



And lastly, a digital zoom pic of the new-ish moon...



It really wasn't that gloomy looking out there, but that's just the way my digital zoom works..

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Hows at moon*

Coke Grenades!

KA-BLOOEY!

7:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home