Friday, December 09, 2005

 

Aftermath

Went out for walkies today and took my camera with me, thinking (ok, hoping) that there would be something blogworthy in the way of fallen trees or smashed signs or somthing. Well I didn't see any smashed signs, I looked at KFC, but the Colonel Sanders bucket was still intact. (It had been smashed in a previous storm) However, I saw that the trees down the road from me had some branches come off it:



Along the main road near me there is a house that has a canopy/pergola thing set up, and, it got a beating in the storm last night and was a twisted mess this morning:



At the intersection, the sand tends to collect at the end of the footpath, as it is on a slope. Every now and again they getrid of the sand, but that's pointless as it just collects again next time it rains.



While I was in the shopping centre the lights dimmed a bit for a second, and when I came out on my way home, I was greeted by this set of clouds, which made me think it was going to storm again. (No such luck at the time of writing this!)



And here's a few more cloud shots... which may bring more rain...who knows?







Enjoy!

~FF~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fwosty! These people are going to think you are a terrorist if you keep snapping pictures...

Silly people...

*Lyx fotos*

6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home